Our success as a company depends on the strength of our team. Each of our team members has been carefully selected and vetted to ensure they treat you with respect and offer the best expertise that the people of our community have come to expect from ORM.
Furthermore, we are offering a fluency in a multitude of languages including English, Spanish, Polish, Romanian, and Russian.
ORM is always on the lookout for passionate, energetic people to join our team and help further our mission.
If this describes you, let’s talk! Available career opportunities are listed below.
Sr. Loan Processor
Sr. Mortgage Loan Processor
The Senior Mortgage Loan Processor will be responsible for reviewing and reconciling loan files to guidelines, overlays and industry standards resulting in a credit decision. The Senior Mortgage Loan Processor will condition the file for those items requested to complete a salable loan and will clear those conditions as they are requested by Underwriters.
Senior Mortgage Loan Processor may also participate in mentoring junior staff members.
Position is a full-time, salaried plus incentive per funded & sold file.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Processing, Funding, Selling Loans:
Specific responsibilities include, but not limited to the following:
• Receive client’s applications from loan officers and update with validated information
• Order title, appraisal and flood certifications and review for discrepancies and Quality Control
• Prior to submission to investors or lenders, conduct full fraud prevention practices accompanied with valid documentation.
• Review prospective loan files for completeness and identifying missing information.
• Calculate income and determine client’s qualifications for the loan.
• Analyze individual/business for accuracy to match income in the LOS system.
• Order payoffs and lien releases, tax transcripts and W2 verifications, subordination requests.
• Review title commitment, appraisals for any inconsistencies and issues.
• Obtain verification of homeowner/flood insurance.
• Issued loan approval, suspense or declination letter.
• Submit files for final underwriting approval with clarity of Prior to Purchase conditions.
• Ensure that documentation and disclosing are all compliant with TRID and State specifics (such as intention to precede, LE’s, CD’s, IL/CA anti-predatory lending data base etc.).
• Clear conditions on files approved by underwriter.
• Communicate underwriting decision to sales managers.
Quality Control & Assurance, Regulatory Compliance Guidelines and Processes
Ensure processes, guidance materials on ongoing statutory and regulatory compliance, and their further implementation
• Learning and applying updated loan processing guidelines
• Regularly review updating policies and procedures based on new regulations and changes within the process and regulations
Tracking, reporting and analyzing of client’s and business partners complaints. Review documentation to determine the cause of issues.
Investor Management Program:
• Reviewing investors policies/procedures/training relating to internal controls, security systems, development and maintenance. Ensuring that the investors meet the ORM’s minimum guidelines, compliance and contract requirements
• Monitoring the application of compliance with State and Federal laws, as well as regulations and guidelines
• Apply system update procedures to ensure appropriate change controls are in effect and validating authorization is established for significant system changes
• Reviewing the third party relationships problem, management, activities and working to ensure that problems are resolved in a timely manner
Be a member of highly collaborative team adding value through greater productivity, higher morale, less counter-productive conflict and better customer relations.
Make sure to stick to deadlines, and complete any tasks are assigned
Semi-annual and annual performance reviews
Goal Setting, Professional Growth and Development Plan
Keep individual touch base meetings
Continuous improvement, learning today, to be a champion tomorrow.
Networking. Connect with professional within industry, learn new practices, product, technology and ideas to apply to the company success
Business is about the bottom line, and to keep profit margins healthy ORM is focusing on finding ways to move to higher value services or products
Communication. Confirm that the individual received and understood the message. Validate and ensure so that there are no misunderstandings afterwards.
Minimum 10(ten) or more years of relevant experience in a rapidly-changing business environment.
Minimum 6 (six) years of team management experience in business, and/or expertise in related functions.
Reports to the President of ORM.
Work in close collaboration with the Sales Team and QC
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Proven research and analytical skills to identify, collect and organize information to provide an educated recommendation.
Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
Time management skills.
Strong problem-solving and customer service skills.
Excellent attention to detail.
Ability to handle multiple tasks and be flexible to changing priorities on a daily basis.
Strong written and verbal communication skills, as well as phone skills are required.
Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, highly regulated, and deadline-driven environment.